Tuesday, October 31, 2006

25TH BIRTHDAY

28th October
My Birth Day!!!!
It turned to be such a great experience, one that i will live to remember. I had less expectations being in a small and new place:Stord. Many of my friends remembered and i was so excited. A few people from hald surprised me by calling and texting. They made my day and offcourse my family. Its now i realise how important family is. They always have my back no matter how far iam.
Bowling!!!
Kjell, my pals brother invited Gillian and i to go bowling with him and two other friends. We opted to miss the normal Bedehus meeting and have fun, after all it was my day. Kjell drove us to the venue and we had to get into sporty shoes and for the first time in my life give bowling a shot. Me and Gillian were terrible at it. We tailed but it was fun trying and just being out with youth. I thought of Flintstones(cartoon) where Fred and bunny are usually bowling.
Later on we visited one of the guys at home, had some snaks and returned to our cozy homes. The weather here is dårlig(terrible) so much rain, it's tempting not to go out at all.
What was on my mind at the end of the day, gratitude and anticipation for the sunday Bash with friends. Twas a great day.

No comments: